- Published Feb 20th
- Ready In35m
Butternut Squash Coconut Curry Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Butternut Squash Coconut Curry for 4 servings:
- 2 cups diced butternut squash
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 (15 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
Butternut Squash Coconut Curry Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Butternut Squash Coconut Curry, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Butternut Squash Coconut Curry is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Butternut Squash Coconut Curry within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Butternut Squash Coconut Curry easily:
- 1 Combine squash, water, olive oil, salt, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, cayenne pepper, and turmeric in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until squash is tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- 2 Stir coconut milk and beans into the squash mixture; simmer until flavors blend, about 10 minutes. Serve curry with cilantro on top.
- Cook's Note:
- Navy beans can be used in place of the cannellini beans, if desired.
Per Serving: 397 calories; 26.7 grams of fat; 34.2 grams of carbohydrates; 10.8 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 607 milligrams of sodium.