- Published Mar 7th
- Ready In45m
One of my favorite recipes for kugel that kids love! So sweet, it can be served as a pie! Easily doubled!
Butternut Squash Kugel Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Butternut Squash Kugel for 8 servings:
- 1 cup mashed, cooked butternut squash
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Butternut Squash Kugel Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Butternut Squash Kugel, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Butternut Squash Kugel is about 35 minutes , and you can serve your Butternut Squash Kugel within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Butternut Squash Kugel easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch round baking pan.
- 2 Stir butternut squash, flour, sugar, eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla together in a large bowl until combined. Pour squash mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the kugel comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Per Serving: 257 calories; 9 grams of fat; 40.4 grams of carbohydrates; 4.5 grams of protein; 70 milligrams of cholesterol; 31 milligrams of sodium.