- Published Dec 31st
- Ready In1h
Buttery Cranberry Pie Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Buttery Cranberry Pie for 8 servings:
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons butter
Buttery Cranberry Pie Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Buttery Cranberry Pie, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Buttery Cranberry Pie is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Buttery Cranberry Pie within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Buttery Cranberry Pie easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C.)
- 2 In a saucepan, combine sugar, flour, salt and water. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring constantly until thick and smooth. Add berries, lemon juice and cinnamon. Cook 5 minutes until mixture is thick and berries pop. Remove from heat and stir in butter.
- 3 Roll one ball of dough out to fit a 9 inch pie plate. Place bottom crust in pie plate. Spoon in filling. Roll out top crust and cut into strips for lattice. Place lattice strips on top and seal edges.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Per Serving: 422 calories; 16.1 grams of fat; 67.9 grams of carbohydrates; 3.5 grams of protein; 3 milligrams of cholesterol; 315 milligrams of sodium.