- Published Sep 9th
- Ready In25m
California Tacos Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious California Tacos for 4 servings:
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 dash green pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®), or to taste (optional)
California Tacos Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook California Tacos, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this California Tacos is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your California Tacos within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook California Tacos easily:
- 1 Mix tomatoes, avocados, onion, 1/4 cup cilantro, and garlic together in a bowl. Drizzle lime juice over tomato mixture; toss to coat.
- 2 Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Arrange tortillas, 2 at a time, in hot oil; cook until crisp, about 1 minute per side. Remove tortillas using tongs and repeat with remaining tortillas.
- 3 Spoon 2 tablespoons black beans and 2 tablespoons cooked rice onto each crisp tortilla; top with tomato mixture. Garnish tacos using remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro and green pepper sauce.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 512 calories; 23.7 grams of fat; 67.2 grams of carbohydrates; 13.7 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 448 milligrams of sodium.