- Published Dec 16th
- Ready In25m
California Tortilla Pizzas Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious California Tortilla Pizzas for 2 servings:
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tomato, sliced
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
California Tortilla Pizzas Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook California Tortilla Pizzas, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this California Tortilla Pizzas is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your California Tortilla Pizzas within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook California Tortilla Pizzas easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- 2 Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and green pepper until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 3 Place tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Top with onion mixture, oregano, garlic powder, tomato, and mozzarella cheese.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes. Cut each pizza into four wedges.
Per Serving: 229.5 calories; 22.2 g of carbohydrate; 18.1 mg of cholesterol; 11.4 g of fat; 3 g of fiber; 10.4 g of protein; 3.8 g of saturatedFat; 345.6 mg of sodium; 5.1 g of sugar;