Brownies made with candy bars.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- ¾ cup melted butter
- ⅓ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 (2.16 ounce) bars chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat candy, chopped
- 1 Mix cake mix with melted butter or margarine and condensed milk. Spread out 1/2 of the mixture into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 2 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes.
- 3 Slice candy bars into little slices. Lay these on top of the baked crust. With the remaining batter-crumble it on top of the candy bars. It will have a crumbly texture. No need to spread it on top to make it smooth.
- 4 Put it back into the oven and bake it for another 20 minutes.
- Calories 840.8
- Carbohydrate 112.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Fat 40.5 g
- Fiber 0.9 g
- Protein 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Sodium 939.6 mg
- Sugar 80.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.