Layers of chocolate, cream cheese, and nuts …. a crowd pleasing pie good for any occasion.
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- 5 (2.16 ounce) bars chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat candy
- ½ cup white sugar
- 4 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Cut candy bars in half lengthwise, then into 1/4 inch pieces. Place candy pieces over bottom of pie crust.
- 2 In a small bowl, combine sugar and cream cheese; beat until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and peanut butter; beat until mixture is smooth. Pour filling over candy pieces.
- 3 Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes.
- 4 In a small saucepan, heat whipping cream until very warm. Remove from heat, and stir in chocolate chips until smooth. Spread over top of pie. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- Calories 645.1
- Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Cholesterol 110 mg
- Fat 43.9 g
- Fiber 2.5 g
- Protein 12 g
- Saturated Fat 21 g
- Sodium 396.3 mg
- Sugar 41.1 g