Easy, delicious weeknight dinner.
- cooking spray
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 8 thin slices capicola
- 8 toothpicks
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2 Season chicken breasts generously with salt and pepper. Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of capicola; secure with toothpicks. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until capicola browns and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the chicken reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 30 minutes.
- Calories 270.7
- Cholesterol 85.4 mg
- Fat 15.7 g
- Protein 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Sodium 442.7 mg