- Published Dec 2nd
Cappuccino Mix Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cappuccino Mix for 24 servings:
- 1 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 3/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Cappuccino Mix Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Cappuccino Mix easily:
- 1 In a medium sized glass jar, combine the non-dairy creamer, chocolate drink mix, instant coffee, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well.
- 2 To prepare, place 2 tablespoons mix in a mug, pour in 3/4 cup boiling water, and stir until dissolved. Serve hot.
Per Serving: 56 calories; 1.8 grams of fat; 9.9 grams of carbohydrates; 0.6 gram of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 32 milligrams of sodium.