An easy caramel apple pie made with caramel candies and ice cream topping, sprinkled with pecans.
- 10 individually wrapped caramels
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup caramel ice cream topping
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Unwrap and cut caramel candy in half. In a large bowl, mix candy with flour. Stir in apples, ice cream topping, and lemon juice. Pour filling into pie crust and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- 3 Place in oven on a sheet of foil to catch the drips. Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
- Calories 366.1
- Carbohydrate 56.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Fat 15.3 g
- Fiber 3.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Sodium 255.1 mg
- Sugar 15.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.