- Published Jun 24th
- Ready In30m
Caramel Graham Crackers Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Caramel Graham Crackers for 48 servings:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 24 graham crackers, broken into rectangles
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Caramel Graham Crackers Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Caramel Graham Crackers, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Caramel Graham Crackers is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Caramel Graham Crackers within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Caramel Graham Crackers easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
- 2 Melt butter and margarine together in a saucepan; stir brown sugar into butter mixture until dissolved; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and cook at a boil until caramelized, about 2 minutes.
- 3 Spread graham crackers in a single layer onto prepared aluminum foil. Pour butter mixture over graham crackers. Sprinkle pecans over the crackers.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven until topping begins to solidify, about 12 minutes. Let crackers cool before breaking into pieces to serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 76 calories; 5.8 grams of fat; 6 grams of carbohydrates; 0.5 grams of protein; 5 milligrams of cholesterol; 58 milligrams of sodium.