- Published Jan 1st
- Ready In1h 5m
Caramel-Pecan Pumpkin Pie Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Caramel-Pecan Pumpkin Pie for 8 servings:
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 (9 inch) prepared pie shell
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter
Caramel-Pecan Pumpkin Pie Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 5m
To cook Caramel-Pecan Pumpkin Pie, you need about 25 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Caramel-Pecan Pumpkin Pie is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Caramel-Pecan Pumpkin Pie within 1 hour 5 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Caramel-Pecan Pumpkin Pie easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Beat the eggs, pumpkin, and half-and-half together in a mixing bowl until smooth. Stir in the sugar, flour, lemon zest, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice until evenly blended. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared pie shell. Cover the edges of the pie with aluminum foil strips to prevent burning.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- 4 Meanwhile, prepare the pecan caramel topping by mixing the brown sugar, pecans, and butter together in a bowl until evenly blended. Carefully spoon over the top of the pie. Continue baking the pie until the topping is golden and bubbly, and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes more. Cool on a wire rack.
Per Serving: 466 calories; 25.7 grams of fat; 57.3 grams of carbohydrates; 5.5 grams of protein; 64 milligrams of cholesterol; 378 milligrams of sodium.