It’s so easy to make these tasty apple bites, you’ll probably want to increase the recipe so everyone can get their fill!
- 6 individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped and chopped
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 apples - peeled, cored and diced
- 1 In a medium microwave safe bowl, place the caramels and light corn syrup. Microwave on high heat approximately 30 seconds, until melted.
- 2 Place apples in the bowl, and toss until coated with the caramel and light corn syrup mixture. Allow to cool before serving.
- Calories 122.8
- Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Fat 1.3 g
- Fiber 1.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Sodium 44.2 mg
- Sugar 19.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.