- Published Jul 3rd
- Ready In4h 30m
Caribbean-inspired chicken kabobs. You can substitute green pepper for the red pepper, if desired.
Caribbean-Inspired Grilled Chicken Kabobs Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Caribbean-Inspired Grilled Chicken Kabobs for 4 servings:
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks, or to taste
- 1 sweet onion, cut into chunks, or to taste
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks, or to taste (optional)
Caribbean-Inspired Grilled Chicken Kabobs Cooking Instructions
- Ready In4h 30m
To cook Caribbean-Inspired Grilled Chicken Kabobs, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Caribbean-Inspired Grilled Chicken Kabobs is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Caribbean-Inspired Grilled Chicken Kabobs within 4 hours 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Caribbean-Inspired Grilled Chicken Kabobs easily:
- 1 Whisk cream of coconut, lemon juice, bouillon, marjoram, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl until marinade is smooth.
- 2 Combine chicken, red bell pepper, onion, and pineapple in a shallow dish and cover with 1/2 of the marinade. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 4 to 6 hours.
- 3 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 4 Remove chicken, vegetables, and pineapple from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade. Thread chicken, vegetables, and pineapple onto skewers.
- 5 Grill kabobs on the preheated grill, basting with the remaining marinade occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the vegetables are tender, 5 to 10 minutes per side.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 409 calories; 13 grams of fat; 49.3 grams of carbohydrates; 25.9 grams of protein; 65 milligrams of cholesterol; 363 milligrams of sodium.