- Published Aug 19th
Carrot Cake VII Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Carrot Cake VII for 14 servings:
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 (4 ounce) jars carrot baby food
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
Carrot Cake VII Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Carrot Cake VII easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
- 2 In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice. Set aside.
- 3 In a large mixing bowl, combine oil and baby food, then add eggs. Add sugar and mix well.
- 4 Add the flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- 5 Pour batter into prepared 10 inch tube pan. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- 6 Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack.
Per Serving: 339 calories; 17.3 grams of fat; 43.7 grams of carbohydrates; 3.3 grams of protein; 40 milligrams of cholesterol; 150 milligrams of sodium.