Cauliflower florets are parboiled, then baked until golden brown with butter, Parmesan cheese and lemon pepper panko crumbs.
- 1 (1.5 pound) head cauliflower, separated into large florets
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Progresso® lemon pepper Panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1 Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Butter a 10x8-inch oval baking dish or a dish of equivalent size.
- 2 Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add the cauliflower, and boil until slightly softened but still retaining some crispness, about 3 minutes. Drain well, and then slice them lengthwise so the stems are about 1/4 inch thick.
- 3 Arrange the slices, overlapping them tightly, in the prepared baking dish. Season with salt and several grinds of black pepper; dot with thin slices of the butter. Sprinkle with the cheese and bread crumbs.
- 4 Bake uncovered until lightly browned on top, about 30 minutes. Serve hot.
- Calories 129.9
- Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.4 mg
- Fat 7.9 g
- Fiber 1.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Sodium 280.1 mg
- Sugar 1.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.