Published Jun 8th
Prep 15m Cook 45m Additional - Ready In 60m
Servings 6 servings Calories 118.3
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 small sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 9 pitted kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt to taste
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 Cut cauliflower into very finely chopped pieces similar to real couscous or rice.
- 2 Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion has softened, about 2 minutes.
- 3 Add cauliflower and cook on medium heat for about 40 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes until entire batch is golden and nutty.
- 4 Mix kalamata olives, parsley, salt, and lemon zest into cauliflower.
- Calories 118.3
- Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Fat 9.3 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Protein 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Sodium 176.3 mg
- Sugar 3.3 g