These cauliflower fritters are easy to make and a different way to have cauliflower. So delicious and tasty. I’ve made these a number of times for my family and friends.
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 extra large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- ½ cup olive oil for frying, or as needed
- 1 Process cauliflower in a food processor finely minced; transfer to a large bowl.
- 2 Stir flour, eggs, baking powder, and Italian dressing mix into cauliflower.
- 3 Heat enough olive oil to cover the bottom of a frying pan over medium heat.
- 4 Drop heaping tablespoons of cauliflower mixture into the hot oil; fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Calories 129.3
- Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 107.9 mg
- Fat 4.9 g
- Fiber 2.8 g
- Protein 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Sodium 682.2 mg
- Sugar 4.3 g