Indian-style cauliflower rice. Optional additions – sliced red onion, boiled egg, avocado, other biryani things.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon minced fresh ginger, or to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
- 1 Process cauliflower florets in a blender or food processor until broken into small pieces about the size of rice.
- 2 Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat; add cauliflower rice, garlic, cumin, coriander, garam masala, turmeric, ginger, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is softened, about 10 minutes.
- 3 Remove skillet from heat and add lime wedges and cilantro.
- Calories 123.3
- Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Fat 9 g
- Fiber 4.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Sodium 146.3 mg
- Sugar 3.8 g