This is my favorite side dish, and the first thing I’ve made all by myself. It goes great with pretty much anything and is a perfect side for a Thanksgiving dinner or just a cold fall day. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 butternut squash - peeled, seeded, and cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves stripped, or more to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- 2 Mix squash, olive oil, paprika, garlic, thyme, and salt together in a bowl until evenly coated; spread in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until squash is tender and lightly browned, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Calories 276.3
- Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Fat 9.6 g
- Fiber 9 g
- Protein 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Sodium 17.9 mg
- Sugar 9.4 g