- Published Jun 17th
- Ready In55m
Cheddar Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cheddar Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms for 15 servings:
- 1 pound fresh button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup finely chopped green onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Cheddar Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms Cooking Instructions
- Ready In55m
To cook Cheddar Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cheddar Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Cheddar Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms within 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Cheddar Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Remove and finely chop stems from mushrooms.
- 3 Melt butter in a large skillet over low heat; brush mushroom caps with melted butter and place onto a baking sheet. Raise heat to medium; cook and stir chopped mushroom stems, green onion, and garlic in the butter remaining in the skillet for 3 minutes. Lightly stir bread crumbs, Cheddar cheese, pecans, salt, and black pepper into the mixture. Generously fill the mushroom caps with stuffing, piling it high.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until stuffing is hot, the cheese has melted, and mushrooms are cooked through, 20 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 131 calories; 11.5 grams of fat; 4.6 grams of carbohydrates; 3.7 grams of protein; 24 milligrams of cholesterol; 201 milligrams of sodium.