Need a spicy, new starter? Our Cheese and Bacon Jalapeno Rellenos have an extra-creamy, extra exciting filling!
- ½ (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 18 jalapeno peppers, cut lengthwise in half, seeds and membranes removed
- 1 Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2 Combine all ingredients except peppers; spoon into peppers.
- 3 Place, filled-sides up, on baking sheet.
- 4 Bake 10 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Calories 49.4
- Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Fat 4.2 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Sodium 85.6 mg
- Sugar 0.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.