- Published Sep 20th
- Ready In28m
Cheese and Vegetable Noodle Medley Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cheese and Vegetable Noodle Medley for 2 servings:
- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 Mexican squash, cut into noodle shapes
- 1 yellow squash, cut into noodle shapes
- 3 broccoli stems, cut into 3-inch noodle shapes
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 Fresno chile peppers, sliced into rounds
Cheese and Vegetable Noodle Medley Cooking Instructions
- Ready In28m
To cook Cheese and Vegetable Noodle Medley, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cheese and Vegetable Noodle Medley is about 8 minutes , and you can serve your Cheese and Vegetable Noodle Medley within 28 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Cheese and Vegetable Noodle Medley easily:
- 1 Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; add Mexican squash, yellow squash, broccoli stems, garlic salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender but still firm to the bite, about 5 minutes.
- 2 Mix in Cheddar cheese; cook and stir until melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate; garnish with Fresno chile peppers.
- Editor's Note:
- Use a spiralizer or vegetable peeler to create noodle shapes.
Per Serving: 529 calories; 37.9 grams of fat; 27.5 grams of carbohydrates; 26.6 grams of protein; 72 milligrams of cholesterol; 676 milligrams of sodium.