I got this recipe from a friend. Best if eaten warm!!!
- 2 cups baking mix
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2 Stir together baking mix, milk and cheeses until soft dough forms. Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until bottoms are lightly browned.
- 4 Melt butter, and stir in garlic powder and parsley flakes. Brush over warm biscuits.
- Calories 161.2
- Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Fat 7.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Sodium 567 mg
- Sugar 1.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.