- Published Mar 24th
- Ready In25m
Cheese Tortellini Salad Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cheese Tortellini Salad for 8 servings:
- 3 (250 g) packages cheese tortellini
- 1/2 pound pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, chopped
- 2 (6.5 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/2 (8 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing, or more to taste
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian salad dressing mix (such as Good Seasons®)
- ground black pepper to taste
Cheese Tortellini Salad Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Cheese Tortellini Salad, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cheese Tortellini Salad is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Cheese Tortellini Salad within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Cheese Tortellini Salad easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook tortellini at a boil, stirring occasionally, until the pasta floats to the top and the filling is hot, 6 to 8 minutes; drain. Rinse tortellini with cold water until completely cooled; drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- 2 Stir pepperoni, provolone cheese, artichoke hearts, black olives, Italian-style salad dressing, dry Italian dressing mix, and black pepper with the tortellini. Add more Italian dressing just before serving, if desired.
Per Serving: 641 calories; 36.8 grams of fat; 52.4 grams of carbohydrates; 28.3 grams of protein; 90 milligrams of cholesterol; 2047 milligrams of sodium.