- Published Mar 19th
- Ready In1h 40m
Cheesecake Supreme Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cheesecake Supreme for 12 servings:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 5 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Cheesecake Supreme Cooking Instructions
- Cook1h 10m
- Ready In1h 40m
To cook Cheesecake Supreme, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cheesecake Supreme is about 1 hour 10 minutes , and you can serve your Cheesecake Supreme within 1 hour 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Cheesecake Supreme easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Mix the graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup of the white sugar, and the melted butter together. Press mixture into the bottom of one 9 or 10 inch springform pan.
- 3 In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs and egg yolks; mix until smooth. Add the remaining 1 3/4 cups white sugar, the flour and the heavy cream. Blend until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 4 Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 10 minutes, then turn oven temperature down to 200 degrees F (100 degrees C) and continue baking for 1 hour, or until filling is set. Let cheesecake cool, then refrigerate.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 610 calories; 42.1 grams of fat; 49.4 grams of carbohydrates; 11.1 grams of protein; 231 milligrams of cholesterol; 399 milligrams of sodium.