- Published Aug 31st
- Ready In30m
Cheesesteak Roll-Ups Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cheesesteak Roll-Ups for 6 servings:
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak, trimmed and cut into 4-inch wide strips
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 whole button mushrooms, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (10.25 ounce) can beef gravy
- 1 (9.74 ounce) package Idahoan Signature™ Russets Mashed Potatoes
Cheesesteak Roll-Ups Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Cheesesteak Roll-Ups, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cheesesteak Roll-Ups is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Cheesesteak Roll-Ups within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Cheesesteak Roll-Ups easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2 Place beef strips in a shallow dish and cover with Worcestershire sauce. Turn to coat both sides. Let marinate at room temperature as you prepare the filling.
- 3 Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened and starting to brown, about 3 minutes. Add bell pepper and mushrooms. Cook stirring frequently 3 additional minutes.
- 4 Transfer beef strips from Worcestershire sauce to a cutting board; season with salt and pepper. Place a thin layer of cheese down the length of each beef strip. Add a layer of the vegetable mix down the length of each strip. Top each strip with another layer of cheese.
- 5 Starting at the end nearest you carefully roll each beef strip over the filling all the way to the end and place in a baking sheet seam side down. Secure with a toothpick if necessary.
- 6 Bake in preheated oven to desired doneness, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Remove from the oven and let rest 5 minutes.
- 7 Prepare Idahoan Signature™ Russets Mashed Potatoes according to package directions. Heat gravy in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 8 Cut each cheesesteak roll into slices prior to serving; top with gravy. Serve with Idahoan Signature™ Russets Mashed Potatoes.
Per Serving: 367 calories; 20.2 grams of fat; 10.5 grams of carbohydrates; 34.7 grams of protein; 77 milligrams of cholesterol; 836 milligrams of sodium.