I love this quick asparagus recipe. Easy to make as a snack or light lunch.
- 6 asparagus spears, ends trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 egg whites
- 1 prebaked pizza crust (such as Boboli®)
- 1 Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2 Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Cook asparagus until bright green and still crisp, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain asparagus and rinse under cold water to stop cooking. Pat dry with a towel.
- 3 Stir mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and dry mustard together in a bowl.
- 4 Beat egg whites in a glass, metal, or ceramic bowl until stiff peaks form, 2 to 4 minutes; fold into mayonnaise mixture.
- 5 Place pre-baked pizza crust onto a baking sheet, arrange asparagus on crust, and spoon mayonnaise mixture on top.
- 6 Bake in the preheated oven until lightly brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Calories 658.4
- Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.4 mg
- Fat 49.6 g
- Fiber 2.4 g
- Protein 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Sodium 859.6 mg
- Sugar 3.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.