This basically is eggs, on top of cheese, on top of cheese, on top of eggs making an interesting concoction of eggs, cheese, and flour. To add a little extra kick, add a small can of diced chiles or jalapenos into the mix. Serve with sour cream, salsa, and green taco sauce.
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1 pound shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 9x13 inch baking dish with the melted butter.
- 2 Whisk together the eggs, pepperjack cheese, cottage cheese, flour, and salt in a large bowl. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are completely set, about 1 hour.
- Calories 428.3
- Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 350.5 mg
- Fat 29.7 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15 g
- Sodium 1095.3 mg
- Sugar 0.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.