This creamy side dish cooks in the microwave for only 15 minutes, so it’s easy to put together quickly.
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheese, cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 dash hot sauce
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1 Place cheese in a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole dish; cook in microwave until mostly melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in chicken soup, wild rice, broccoli, chopped onion, celery, hot sauce, and black pepper.
- 2 Microwave until fully cooked and bubbling, 12 to 14 minutes, rotating halfway through cooking. Sprinkle French-fried onions over casserole; cook for 1 more minute.
- Calories 228
- Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Fat 14.3 g
- Fiber 1.7 g
- Protein 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Sodium 628.4 mg
- Sugar 1.4 g