- Published Jun 1st
- Ready In30m
Cheesy Cheeseburger Pizzas Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cheesy Cheeseburger Pizzas for 8 servings:
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1 1/4 cups pizza sauce
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Cheesy Cheeseburger Pizzas Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Cheesy Cheeseburger Pizzas, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cheesy Cheeseburger Pizzas is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Cheesy Cheeseburger Pizzas within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Cheesy Cheeseburger Pizzas easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Reduce heat to medium. Drain excess fat. Stir in pepperoni, pizza sauce and feta cheese. Season with Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Continue cooking for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 2 Lightly coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Separate biscuits and place on cookie sheet at least 3 inches apart. With bottom of a glass, press each biscuit to form a 4 inch round biscuit with 1/2 inch rim around the outside edge. Beat together egg yolk and 1/4 tsp water. Brush sides and edges of biscuits with egg mixture.
- 3 Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture into each biscuit cup. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown, and cheese is bubbly. Allow to cool for 2 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 349 calories; 21.7 grams of fat; 20.1 grams of carbohydrates; 17.5 grams of protein; 84 milligrams of cholesterol; 1107 milligrams of sodium.