Make this 30-minute skillet dinner featuring pasta, chicken, Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce and Old El Paso® diced green chiles–perfect for southwestern meals.
- 2 cups rotini pasta
- 2 cups cubed deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 (9 ounce) pouch Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can Old El Paso® diced green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup shredded taco-flavored cheese
- ½ teaspoon Diced red bell pepper
- ½ teaspoon Sliced ripe olives
- ½ tablespoon Tortilla chips
- 1 In 12-inch skillet, heat 3 cups water to boiling; add pasta. Cook 8 to 9 minutes or until pasta is tender; drain and return to skillet.
- 2 Add chicken, cooking sauce and chiles; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with bell pepper, olives and tortilla chips.
- Calories 404.7
- Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.4 mg
- Fat 18 g
- Fiber 2.5 g
- Protein 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Sodium 633.7 mg
- Sugar 1.4 g