This quick, one-pan dinner is made with cream of mushroom soup, milk, tuna, green peas and Minute® Rice topped with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained, flaked
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 cups Minute® White Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup French fried onions or crushed potato chips
- 1 Mix soup and milk in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring frequently.
- 2 Add tuna and peas; mix well. Return to boil.
- 3 Stir in rice and cheese; cover. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minutes. Stir until cheese is melted. Garnish with canned French fried onions or crushed potato chips just before serving, if desired.
- Calories 936.1
- Carbohydrate 84 g
- Cholesterol 68.7 mg
- Fat 46.6 g
- Fiber 1.6 g
- Protein 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Sodium 1312.8 mg
- Sugar 7.6 g