- Published Apr 2nd
- Ready In30m
Chef John’s Salmon Mango Bango Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chef John’s Salmon Mango Bango for 2 servings:
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper and ancho chili pepper jam
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 salmon fillets, skin removed
- sea salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Chef John’s Salmon Mango Bango Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Chef John’s Salmon Mango Bango, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chef John’s Salmon Mango Bango is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Chef John’s Salmon Mango Bango within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chef John’s Salmon Mango Bango easily:
- 1 Stir mango, lime juice, pepper jam, and cilantro together in a bowl. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for relish flavors to combine, about 30 minutes.
- 2 Season salmon fillets with sea salt.
- 3 Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until oil begins to smoke. Place salmon, flesh-side down, in the hot skillet and cook until edges are just starting to cook through, about 2 minutes. Flip fillets, remove skillet from heat, and let fillets sit in the hot pan until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes more. Transfer to a plate and top with chilled mango relish.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 307 calories; 11.6 grams of fat; 27 grams of carbohydrates; 25.1 grams of protein; 51 milligrams of cholesterol; 211 milligrams of sodium.