- Published Nov 29th
- Ready In2h 50m
Cherry Cheezecake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cherry Cheezecake for 4 servings:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) package firm silken tofu
- 1 (8 ounce) container nondairy cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
Cherry Cheezecake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h 50m
To cook Cherry Cheezecake, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cherry Cheezecake is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Cherry Cheezecake within 2 hours 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Cherry Cheezecake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup maple syrup. Press into a 9 inch pie tin. Bake for 5 minutes.
- 3 In a blender, combine tofu, vegan cream cheese, lemon zest and juice, and confectioners' sugar. Dissolve cornstarch in soy milk, and add to the blender. Blend until smooth. Pour filling into crust.
- 4 Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Reduce heat to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C), and continue baking for 15 minutes, or until set. Cool on a wire rack, and then chill for several hours.
- 5 Invert onto a plate, and then invert again onto a serving platter. Pour cherry pie filling over the top, and serve.
Per Serving: 730 calories; 22 grams of fat; 127.2 grams of carbohydrates; 10.1 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 575 milligrams of sodium.