- Published Jan 16th
- Ready In2h
Cherry Chocolate Chunk Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cherry Chocolate Chunk Cookies for 42 servings:
- 2 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup butter flavored shortening (such as Crisco®)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 cup dried tart cherries
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chunks (such as SACO®)
Cherry Chocolate Chunk Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h
To cook Cherry Chocolate Chunk Cookies, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cherry Chocolate Chunk Cookies is about 11 minutes , and you can serve your Cherry Chocolate Chunk Cookies within 2 hours . The following are the steps to cook Cherry Chocolate Chunk Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease baking sheets. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- 2 Beat the unsalted butter, butter flavored shortening, white sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time; beat in the vanilla extract and almond extract with the last egg. Mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated. Fold in the cherries, walnuts, pecans, and chocolate chunks, mixing just enough to evenly combine. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until browned around the edges, 11 to 13 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes; remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 162 calories; 9.6 grams of fat; 18.8 grams of carbohydrates; 2 grams of protein; 15 milligrams of cholesterol; 64 milligrams of sodium.