- Published Jul 14th
- Ready In1h
Cherry Crumble Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cherry Crumble for 12 servings:
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 6 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
Cherry Crumble Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Cherry Crumble, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cherry Crumble is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Cherry Crumble within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Cherry Crumble easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Melt butter or margarine in a large saucepan. Remove pan from heat; stir in oats, flour, brown sugar, and salt until a dry, crumbly dough forms. Press about 2/3 of the dough into the bottom of 9 inch square pan, making a firm even layer.
- 3 Spread cherry pie filling in the crust, and sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- 4 Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until top is lightly browned. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Per Serving: 189 calories; 6.1 grams of fat; 31.8 grams of carbohydrates; 1.9 grams of protein; 15 milligrams of cholesterol; 76 milligrams of sodium.