- Published Jun 24th
- Ready In30m
Chesapeake Bay Stuffed Rockfish Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chesapeake Bay Stuffed Rockfish for 4 servings:
- 2 slices day-old white bread, cubed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay™
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes liquid hot pepper sauce, such as Tabasco™
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets rockfish
Chesapeake Bay Stuffed Rockfish Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Chesapeake Bay Stuffed Rockfish, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chesapeake Bay Stuffed Rockfish is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Chesapeake Bay Stuffed Rockfish within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chesapeake Bay Stuffed Rockfish easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- 2 Mix the bread cubes, parsley, seafood seasoning, mustard, pepper, lemon juice, pepper sauce, butter, and mayonnaise together in a mixing bowl. Gently stir in the crabmeat until well blended, being careful not to break the crab chunks.
- 3 Place the fish fillets on a clean surface, and spoon 1/4 of the crab mixture onto one side. Starting on the side with the crab mixture, roll up the fillet around the crab filling. Place the rolled fish into the prepared dish open side down.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven until light brown and bubbly, and fish flakes with a fork, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 544 calories; 31.9 grams of fat; 8.6 grams of carbohydrates; 53.2 grams of protein; 151 milligrams of cholesterol; 792 milligrams of sodium.