- Published Feb 18th
- Ready In1h 30m
Chewy White Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chewy White Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Cookies for 24 servings:
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white sugar, for rolling
Chewy White Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 30m
To cook Chewy White Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Cookies, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chewy White Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Cookies is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Chewy White Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Cookies within 1 hour 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chewy White Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Cookies easily:
- 1 Beat together the butter with 1 cup of sugar in a mixing bowl until the mixture is smooth, and stir in beaten egg and molasses. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt; stir the flour mixture into the molasses mixture by half cupfuls. Stir in the white chocolate chips. Refrigerate dough for at least 1 hour.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3 Scoop up a generous spoonful of dough, and roll it into a ball. Roll the ball in sugar, place onto an ungreased baking sheet, and flatten slightly. Sprinkle a little sugar onto the cookie, if desired. Repeat for the rest of the cookies.
- 4 Bake the cookies in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for about 1 minute before removing to finish cooling on racks.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 11.1 grams of fat; 31.2 grams of carbohydrates; 2.4 grams of protein; 26 milligrams of cholesterol; 214 milligrams of sodium.