A nice play on chicken Alfredo, easy to make and yummy to eat. My entire family enjoys it, even my 1-year-old!
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) package penne pasta
- ½ (16 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Place chicken into a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer until no longer pink in the centers and juices run clear, about 15 minutes.
- 3 At the same time, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain. Drain cooked chicken and cut into bite-size pieces.
- 4 Place chicken, noodles, Alfredo sauce, 1/2 mozzarella cheese, milk, onion powder, and garlic powder in a large bowl and mix well. Pour into a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Layer remaining mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese on top.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until melted and bubbly, about 25 minutes.
- Calories 467.5
- Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Fat 24.2 g
- Fiber 1.5 g
- Protein 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Sodium 693.4 mg
- Sugar 4.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.