These stuffed mushroom caps turn an appetizer into a meal. Serve with a piece of crusty bread and a side salad, if desired. This recipe was made in a Panasonic CIO.
- 1 ½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (7.5 ounce) jar quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (6 ounce) package shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps, stems and gills removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Combine chicken, Alfredo sauce, spinach, artichoke hearts, red pepper flakes, and 4 ounces of Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- 2 Lightly rub the outside of each portobello with olive oil using your hands; season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Divide the chicken filling among the mushroom caps and top with remaining Parmesan cheese. Place mushroom caps on the grill pan of the Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven.
- 4 Press "Auto Cook". Select Poultry with Vegetables setting and press "Start". Turn the dial to select 2 pounds and press "Start" again. Cook until chicken is no longer pink and mushrooms are tender, about 23 minutes.
- Calories 761.9
- Carbohydrate 16 g
- Cholesterol 177.3 mg
- Fat 51.1 g
- Fiber 4.2 g
- Protein 61.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Sodium 2179.5 mg
- Sugar 4.4 g