A delicious salad that is great for a quick snack, but attractive enough for entertaining. You can even have it as a meal in a sandwich, or as a salad atop a lettuce leaf.
- 3 avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 pound grilled skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 In a medium bowl, combine the avocados, chicken, onion and cilantro. Pour the balsamic vinaigrette over everything, and toss lightly to coat.
- Calories 252.4
- Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.6 mg
- Fat 17.5 g
- Fiber 5.3 g
- Protein 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3 g
- Sodium 129.7 mg
- Sugar 1.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.