- Published May 21st
- Ready In15m
Chicken Cordon Bleu-ish Grilled Sandwich Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu-ish Grilled Sandwich for 1 serving:
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons margarine, divided
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cooked chicken breast half
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 2 slices honey-cured deli ham
Chicken Cordon Bleu-ish Grilled Sandwich Cooking Instructions
- Ready In15m
To cook Chicken Cordon Bleu-ish Grilled Sandwich, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chicken Cordon Bleu-ish Grilled Sandwich is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Chicken Cordon Bleu-ish Grilled Sandwich within 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chicken Cordon Bleu-ish Grilled Sandwich easily:
- 1 Spread one side of each slice of bread with margarine, and place a bread slice, margarine-side down, into a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 2 Place a slice of Swiss cheese, the cooked chicken breast, a layer of barbecue sauce, the ham slices, and the remaining Swiss cheese slice onto the bread slice in the skillet. Top the sandwich with the other bread slice, margarine-side up.
- 3 Gently fry the sandwich, flipping once, until the cheese is melted and gooey, and the bread is golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes per side.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 744 calories; 43.1 grams of fat; 35.6 grams of carbohydrates; 52.8 grams of protein; 139 milligrams of cholesterol; 1262 milligrams of sodium.