Published Apr 2nd
Prep 10m Cook 1h 10m Additional - Ready In 1h 20m
Servings 6 servings Calories 187.7
A quick recipe for some mouth watering chicken. I made this recipe and it’s simple and very tasty!
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 6 teaspoons corn oil spread, divided
- garlic salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Arrange chicken legs in a 9x13 inch baking pan. Dab 1 teaspoon of corn oil spread on each and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes and then turn legs over. Bake another 35 to 40 minutes.
- Calories 187.7
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Fat 11.9 g
- Protein 19 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Sodium 95 mg