Creamy chicken enchiladas your family and friends will love!
- cooking spray
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with cooking spray.
- 2 Combine salsa and cream cheese in a large pan over medium heat; cook and stir until cream cheese has melted and mixture is creamy and thoroughly combined, 3 to 5 minutes. Add chicken and cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 3 Spoon chicken mixture into tortillas and roll into enchiladas. Place, seam-side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Top with enchilada sauce.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Top with Mexican cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes more. Serve hot.
- Calories 408.8
- Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.6 mg
- Fat 20.6 g
- Fiber 2.7 g
- Protein 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9 g
- Sodium 706.2 mg
- Sugar 1.3 g