- Published May 5th
- Ready In50m
Chicken or Turkey Pot Pie Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chicken or Turkey Pot Pie for 8 servings:
- 2 prepared pie crusts
- 2 cups coarsely chopped leftover turkey
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetable blend, thawed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup half and half, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Chicken or Turkey Pot Pie Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Chicken or Turkey Pot Pie, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chicken or Turkey Pot Pie is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Chicken or Turkey Pot Pie within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chicken or Turkey Pot Pie easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a pie plate with 1 prepared pie crust.
- 2 Stir turkey, vegetables, chicken soup, half-and-half, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Pour into prepared pie plate and top with remaining pie crust. Slice 4 slits in the top of the crust to vent.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until heated through and crust is golden, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 377 calories; 20.9 grams of fat; 31.5 grams of carbohydrates; 16.3 grams of protein; 35 milligrams of cholesterol; 560 milligrams of sodium.