- Published Mar 2nd
- Ready In32m
Chicken Parmesan Burger Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chicken Parmesan Burger for 4 servings:
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste, divided
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
Chicken Parmesan Burger Cooking Instructions
- Ready In32m
To cook Chicken Parmesan Burger, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chicken Parmesan Burger is about 17 minutes , and you can serve your Chicken Parmesan Burger within 32 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chicken Parmesan Burger easily:
- 1 Combine chicken, egg, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Form mixture into 4 patties. Press gently to flatten.
- 2 Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet. Cook patties until browned, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a large plate.
- 3 Cook and stir onion in the drippings left in the skillet until translucent, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons tomato paste, crushed tomatoes, and chicken stock. Cook until thickened and reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- 4 Return patties to the skillet; cover with tomato sauce. Place 1 slice of provolone cheese over each patty. Cover skillet and cook until cheese melts slightly, about 1 minute.
- 5 Place patties on buns; spoon tomato sauce on top.
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't want to make the tomato mixture, you can use your favorite spaghetti sauce and just pour over burgers.
Per Serving: 566 calories; 22.5 grams of fat; 44.9 grams of carbohydrates; 47 grams of protein; 145 milligrams of cholesterol; 1398 milligrams of sodium.