- Published Jul 23rd
- Ready In1h 25m
Chicken RO*TEL® Spaghetti Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chicken RO*TEL® Spaghetti for 20 servings:
- cooking spray
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) package spaghetti
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®)
- 1 (16 ounce) package process cheese food (such as Velveeta®), cut into small cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 (16 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
Chicken RO*TEL® Spaghetti Cooking Instructions
- Cook1h 10m
- Ready In1h 25m
To cook Chicken RO*TEL® Spaghetti, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chicken RO*TEL® Spaghetti is about 1 hour 10 minutes , and you can serve your Chicken RO*TEL® Spaghetti within 1 hour 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chicken RO*TEL® Spaghetti easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare 2 9x13-inch baking dishes with cooking spray.
- 2 Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook chicken in boiling water until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 7 to 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove chicken to a cutting board to cool, retaining at least 6 cups water in the pot.
- 3 Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain.
- 4 Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Cook and stir onion and bell peppers in hot butter until softened, 5 to 7 minutes; add cheese food cubes and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cheese is melted and smooth. Cut chicken into small pieces and stir into the cheese mixture. Stir drained spaghetti, peas, mushrooms, sliced olives, and chopped olives into the cheese sauce; divide between prepared baking dishes.
- 5 Bake in preheated oven until bubbly, about 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 298 calories; 16.1 grams of fat; 20.7 grams of carbohydrates; 18.2 grams of protein; 63 milligrams of cholesterol; 698 milligrams of sodium.