- Published Apr 3rd
- Ready In40m
Chicken, Sausage and Zucchini Pasta Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chicken, Sausage and Zucchini Pasta for 6 servings:
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 4 (3.5 ounce) links Italian sausages, sliced
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 ¾ cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 3 zucchinis, thickly sliced
Chicken, Sausage and Zucchini Pasta Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Chicken, Sausage and Zucchini Pasta, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chicken, Sausage and Zucchini Pasta is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Chicken, Sausage and Zucchini Pasta within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chicken, Sausage and Zucchini Pasta easily:
- 1 In a large pot with boiling salted water cook rotini pasta until al dente. Drain.
- 2 Meanwhile, in a large Dutch oven cook sliced Italian sausage until brown. Add cubed chicken and cook until no pink remains in either meat. Add onion, garlic, green bell pepper, Italian seasoning, salt and ground black pepper and stir together. Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender. Stir in tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, and zucchini. Simmer until zucchini is tender yet crisp.
- 3 Toss cooked pasta with sauce. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 631.1 calories; 74.2 g of carbohydrate; 70.4 mg of cholesterol; 23.5 g of fat; 7.3 g of fiber; 31.5 g of protein; 7.9 g of saturatedFat; 1025.1 mg of sodium; 13.9 g of sugar;