- Published Mar 27th
- Ready In40m
A light-tasting dish with mild flavors that is quick to prepare as long as you prep the gnocchi in advance.
Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet for 4 servings:
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese gnocchi
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons diced onion, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, divided
- 2 chicken sausage links (such as Aidells®), sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi in the boiling water until they float to the top, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain.
- 2 Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and keep warm.
- 3 Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon onion and 1 teaspoon garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add sausage; cook and stir until browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in broccoli.
- 4 Melt 1/2 cup butter in another skillet. Add remaining 1 tablespoon onion, 2 teaspoons garlic, and flour; cook and stir until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in gnocchi.
- 5 Combine sausage mixture and gnocchi mixture; season with salt and pepper.
Per Serving: 430 calories; 36.1 grams of fat; 11.7 grams of carbohydrates; 15.3 grams of protein; 138 milligrams of cholesterol; 857 milligrams of sodium.