- Published Mar 27th
- Ready In40m
Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet for 4 servings:
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese gnocchi
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons diced onion, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, divided
- 2 chicken sausage links (such as Aidells®), sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi in the boiling water until they float to the top, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain.
- 2 Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and keep warm.
- 3 Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon onion and 1 teaspoon garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add sausage; cook and stir until browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in broccoli.
- 4 Melt 1/2 cup butter in another skillet. Add remaining 1 tablespoon onion, 2 teaspoons garlic, and flour; cook and stir until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in gnocchi.
- 5 Combine sausage mixture and gnocchi mixture; season with salt and pepper.
Per Serving: 430 calories; 36.1 grams of fat; 11.7 grams of carbohydrates; 15.3 grams of protein; 138 milligrams of cholesterol; 857 milligrams of sodium.